How to Calendar Your Committee's Event
In order to minimize event conflicts and to help us keep track of our events throughout the year, please check that a date is free before you plan an event & calendar each of your committee's events once confirmed.
Instructions on how to create events on our APABA Silicon Valley calendar:
Once you have logged into the account, the instructions are as follows:
- Click on "Calendar". New window will pop up.
- Check that your desired event date is open. If so, click on "Create" (red button)
- Enter title of Event in place of "Untitled event."
- Change the date, time, and location of the event by clicking on appropriate spaces.
- Under Description, please indicate (1) the committee in charge of the event, (2) any items that you would like to reserve for your event, and (3) the name, email address, and cellphone number of the person who will pick up and return the items on behalf of your committee. Please note the 24-hours pick-up and return requirements as described here.
- Under Add Guests, please enter "2018 Exec Board + Membership&Comm" (this will notify the Executive Committee, the Membership & Events Committee, and the Communications Committee of the event.)
- Click Save. New internal window pops up.
- Click "Invite external guests." New internal window pops up.
- Click Send.