The APABA Silicon Valley IP Committee invites you to a panel discussion on in-house careers in intellectual property followed by a networking mixer. Hear from in-house attorneys in leadership positions about their career paths and their perspectives on in-house careers as well as the skills and experiences that have mattered most. Learn about best practices for dealing with implicit biases and other issues faced by women and minorities, especially Asian-American attorneys.
- Ken Korea, Senior Vice President & Head of US IP, Samsung
- Chang Kim, General Counsel, IP, LG Electronics
- Diana Luo, Senior Associate General Counsel, Walmart Global eCommerce
- Kirupa Pushparaj, Director of IP, Square Inc.
- Phil Lee, Patent Counsel Sr., Qualcomm
- 5:30-6:00 PM – Registration
- 6:00-7:15 PM – Panel Discussion
- 7:15-8:30 PM – Reception (appetizers and drinks)
Computer History Museum
1401 North Shoreline Boulevard
Mountain View, CA 94043
- APABA Silicon Valley Member: Free
- Non-Member: $20 (pre-register); $25 at the door
New members can sign up here.
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton, LLP
Please RSVP below.