Preserving Attorney-Client Privilege in Cross-Border Matters and Related Regulatory and Compliance Issues
Have you ever...
- Worked with an in-house lawyer outside the United States?
- Copied an international VP on an email?
- Provided legal advice on a global project?
This Ethics CLE program is custom-fit for in-house attorneys at companies with global operations and international business. This interesting presentation will cover:
- From inadvertent disclosures to regulatory nightmares: Recent cases and real-world examples.
- Attorney-client privilege and similar privileges in countries outside the US (will cover multiple jurisdictions).
- Hot-button issues as privileged information crosses international boundaries.
- Strategies for maximizing privilege protection in the international context.
- Update on international efforts to harmonize privilege rules.
1.0 hour of Ethics MCLE credit available, courtesy of Greenberg Traurig.
Note: this is a member-only event for in-house counsel.
Please RSVP below.