Panel Discussion Amongst Heads of Corporate IP Departments: Top Legal Issues & Career Experiences
5:30-6 PM – Registration
6-7:15 PM – Panel Discussion
7:15-8:30 – Reception (appetizers and drinks served)
If you wonder about what people who are put in charge of corporate IP departments concern themselves about, then come to what should be an engaging evening of conversation with our notable panelists. They will discuss topics ranging from their top legal issues to their personal experiences from within the corporate legal world. It’s sure to be an enriching evening, especially for those who are in or who are interested in-house counsel careers.
Please RSVP here.
- Allen Lo, Deputy GC of Patents at Google
- Roy Wang, Assoc. General Counsel, Marvell
- Ken Korea, Senior Vice President & Head of US IP, Samsung
- Wendy Anna Herby, Associate General Counsel, Coursera
- Phil Lee, Patent Counsel Sr., Qualcomm Incorporated
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP