APABA-SV IP Committee invites you to a panel discussion on best practices for inter partes review ("IPR") proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board. The panel will discuss recent cases, the impact of proposed revisions to PTAB rules, and practical advice on how to successfully manage IPRs.
- Tina E. Hulse, Administrative Patent Judge, Silicon Valley U.S.P.T.O.
- Wendy Anna Herby, Associate General Counsel, Coursera
- EunHae Park, Senior Corporate Counsel, Oracle
- Jill J. Schmidt, Counsel, Sidley Austin LLP
- Steven Baik, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP - Moderator
Registration begins at 11:30 a.m.
Program starts at 12:00 p.m.
Registration required. RSVP to email@example.com before September 28.
This event is sponsored by Sidley Austin LLP.
Sidley Austin LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider, as well as a New York accredited provider of NY CLE credit, an Illinois Accredited provider of IL CLE credit, and an approved sponsor of Texas CLE credit. CLE credit is pending for this program.