The Baker Botts Global Women’s Forum presents a “Summer Spotlight on Success” panel of General Counsels, including include Kelly Tullier (GC of Visa), John Kuo (GC of Varian Medical Systems), Jan Kang (GC of AOptix), and Brian Cabrera (GC of nVIDIA).
This high-profile panel will discuss topics of interest and relevance to both in-house attorneys and law firm attorneys: how GCs decide whether to give work to outside counsel, plus tips on developing business relationships and pitching for business; and how GCs hire supporting in-house counsel, plus tips on networking to get on the insider track for in-house positions.
Co-sponsors and supporters of this event include:
- the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley (Women-in-Law Committee);
- the Korean American Bar Association of Northern California (Women’s Committee);
- the Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area (Women’s Committee);
- the South Asian Bar Association of Northern California (South Asian Women Attorney Network);
- the Filipino Bar Association of Northern California;
- the Black Women Lawyers of Northern California;
- the Vietnamese American Bar Association of Northern California (Women’s Committee); and
- the Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom.
Panel Discussion: 5:00-6:00 PM
Reception: 6:00-8:00 PM
1.0 Hour of General CLE Credit is pending approval.
Please CLICK HERE to RSVP.