MEMBERSHIP SIGN UP – Join Today!
NOTE: By joining APABA Silicon Valley, your name and contact information may be provided to the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA). However, if you do not agree to provide this information to NAPABA, please notify the Membership Committee (email@example.com).
● Networking! Networking! Networking! Networking! We host many events that provide you with the opportunity to network with many attorneys, including our extensive membership of in-house counsel.
● Free MCLE courses, including courses which fulfill the Legal Ethics, Elimination of Bias, and Substance Abuse requirements.
● Brown-bag lunch seminars, including a luncheon with judges.
● Participation in the Mentor-Mentee Program – mentorship available for attorneys and law students alike!
● Participation in the selection of scholarship recipients, community service projects, and other community outreach programs.
● Updates on current events, news, and programs in the Silicon Valley Asian legal community through our email newsletters.
● Free Affiliate membership to the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA).
● Empower the Asian Pacific American Community by helping APABA Silicon Valley sustain its mission is to foster professional development, advocacy and community involvement for Silicon Valley's Asian Pacific American legal community, and to promote justice and equality for all.
|New Graduate (graduated within the past year)||$25.00|
|Junior Attorney (1-4 years in practice)||$50.00|
|Senior Attorney (4+ years in practice)||$100.00|
|Nonprofit / Public Interest Attorney||$35.00|
|Individual Life Membership (no expiration date)||$1,500.00|
Renew Your Membership
If you are already a member and would like to renew your membership, please click here.
Changing Your Profile
Just moved or just started a new job? Sign into your member account to update your profile so that we can continue to stay in touch with you.
If you have any questions, please contact the Membership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.